The Working Prose. Save The Cat. Synopsis. Prose. Outline of of all chapters in AI at least.

john scott ridgway/ who I am

  John Scott Ridgway writes from the borderlands — the place where satire becomes scripture, where politics mutates into myth, where the or...

Monday, August 03, 2026

Thoughts by Writer.

 I now see the novel like this.


Juan is a reporter, who is caught between the lying celebrities bought by a far right ultra conservative Zionist, who believes Jews are chosen, and deserve the whole planet, and thirty Goyim slaves apiece.  The philosophy has nothing to do with Judaism, merely a philosophy of theft.


The Zionist will have built from their win in Israel.  This has caused good people who are Jewish to be prejudiced against world wide.  This is why the Guardian is the last Jew, and hates what his ancestors did.  He practices in private, with a few other Jews.  They have a secret tattoo they think no knows and they do not.  The gang is suspicious of this, until the fight and they discover he is the last Guardian.

The gangs have some problems adjusting, but they have been planning to protect he prison ad head for Chicago, plans Maya shared with them months ago.  They have all been working seperatly, but must learn to fight together to defeat Koch... this almost does not happen, until the Guardian begins fighting like a madman, and easily the best trained infantry soldier any of them have seen.  The Guardians were excellent fighters and raised him to be better, after pulling him out of a pile of bodies, some meat salesmen thought were dead.  a huge scar comes down his forehead, splits his cheek, down through his lips, and chin...  barely missing his eye.  He is black as night, other than the bright white beard, which they all realize is a way of looking weak, as was his slight limp, which disappears in battle.


The fight comes after days of peace at the prison, which I need to draft myself.  I have been using the AI to try to get an idea of the outline, but every time I try prose it makes it much shorter, and stupider.  I have the main ideas though, down in my head, enough I could sit down now and write the book on a seat of the pants manner, but I want some outlines involved in this.  I did find adding things to the chapters would usually knock something else I liked out.  I learned to hone the chapters down, just getting outlines, without expecting this machine to write prose for me.

This is a very controversial book and intelligence work in my past complicates the matter, because this is certainly informed by that work, though this is certainly FICTION, NOT TRUTH, though it has truth within the fiction.  It is not scripture, just fun.


I am trying for a big book, but also one that has a very logical tie to the other book I was designing about Guardians.


the basics are

battle at prison'

freeing the slves

blowing kochs den of perversion

Ellisson using Koch media to slam Juan and Sanctuary 6

they finally have to nuke Ellisions army, too.  

This decision is seen as a crime in the end,

and the last scene has statues of the bad guys 

who ended up in history as the good guys.  No one cares because sanctuary six is safe.


The battles physical, and over the air, are about propaganda.  this is just like the work I did, though those I fought were much crueler, with good reason.  Had I done the things they were convinced I had done, I would have fought me as well.  Intellectually this is easy to take, emotionally I will never deal with all that death, some I encouraged when I was on the wrong side.


I feel like a fool.  I call it humbled and try to use that as well.  I do not know much about intel even after all these years, but what I do know is important to fight, that is for sure.


I know with my connections there has already been a Koch processing plant for chicken blown up in Ohio right as I was talking about it.  colbert brought it up for no reason on his show, and that tells me it was a message.  Non sequiturs are often just that.  The audience, if they hear them, may get it and I am a fool with just a bit I learn from about people as they watch me in the zoo, and I hate them for caging me for nothing except their own fucking amusement.  I would rather be dead, if God did not work through me.  


So I have to work on everything, but I have the chapters outlined, know what I need out of each one, and can begin all the character development, etcetera.  There is not enough description of place.  All kinds of problems with AI prose.   I will read over what I need and use the prose as notes.  I have all of the scenes I could use fighting both intellectually thru the media, and physically through the fighting.  Juan goes battle mad at some point, after freeing the slaves... and his hate for Koch and all humanity, over what he sees as the hopeless situation of the slaves in Koch's pleasure dome, where the most perverted of the Celeb's live, and the Koch family has for over a hundred years.  None have any idea what the world is really like, until Ellison forces them to come with him to Sanctuary Six, along with the last stock holders in Koch's Pleasure Palace...  a worshipper of Trump, as were many ultra right wing Zionist still were, since he became their operative, and helped start world war three, which destroyed the middle east infrasctucture, and China nuked Israel in the end.  Trump responded weakly, China came back strong.  The US had a shield that saved a lot of it, but they basically lost touch or they were hiding from the US other countries.


Now Juan comes along and is trapped with this horrible knowledge, a misanthrope who slowly changes over time, to love people enough to die for them by blowing up ellisberg before he can take over six.




No comments:

Post a Comment